This medium power torsionally flexible coupling combines shock absorbing and misalignment capacity, used in the widest range of industries and applications.
- Maximum power @ 100RPM - 45kW
- Maximum torque - 4308Nm
Features & Benefits
- Torsionally flexible - shock absorbing, extending machine life.
- Maintenance free - minimum number of wearing parts.
- Misalignment capabilities allowing flexibility in installation.
- Jaw wrap allows external wrap fitting of elastomeric element.
- Cost effective - offering low cost product with a high quality design.
- Jaw wrap ensures machinery downtime kept to a minimum so ensuring continued process.
- Dimensionally interchangeable with other Spider Jaw couplings - Lovejoy, Browning & Fenner
- Taper bush bores available for ease of maintenance
- Compact design - small, with high torque capacity.
- Bulk handling
- Generator sets
- Metals manufacture
- Conveyor drives
- Paper converting
- General industrial applications