The Slice® 10545 large scissors respond to a demand for a greater variety of scissor styles with finger-friendly® blades. These exceptionally comfortable scissors feature a soft ring lining and a lightweight handle for ease of use. Slice proprietary safety blades cut materials effectively but are much safer to touch than standard blades. As well, the blades are non-conductive, non-magnetic, non-sparking, easy to clean, and never rust. The 10545’s ambidextrous design means anyone can use them and their hand-sharpened safety grind lasts up to 11 times longer than typical metal scissors.
- Zirconium oxide Slice® safety blades
- Durable reinforced nylon handle with soft-touch finger grips
- Safer than traditional scissors
- Finger-friendly® edge lasts 11x longer than metal
- Ambidextrous design
- Reduces injuries, lower costs