For bypass level indicators
- Magnetic switches for detecting the limits of filling levels in bypass level indicators
- Chemical and petrochemical industries, oil and natural gas extraction (on- and offshore)
- Shipbuilding, machine building
- Power generating equipment, power plants
- Pharmaceutical, food, water treatment, environmental engineering industries
- Proper functioning, even under extreme environmental influences, e.g. dirt, humidity, gases, dust, chips, etc.
- The magnetic switches consist of only one component and are therefore very safe to operate.
- Switching function in voltage-free state
- Medium temperatures from -196 ... +380 °C
- Versions with reed contact, proximity switch, micro switch or rotation magnet