Universal Cartridge™ Seal Family — Single Cartridge Elastomer Bellows Seal with Quench
The Type 5611Q mechanical seal is part of the 5600 universal cartridge seal family — and the modular concept of John Crane's Universal Cartridge will change your approach to sealing. Since the 5600 Series components are interchangeable, you can apply one seal family throughout your plant. This gives you the flexibility to cover more applications with less inventory, which means your maintenance is simplified, downtime is reduced, plant operating efficiency is increased and costs are lowered. Designs are available that conform to API 682, Category 1.
Califiornia Residents: Proposition 65 warning
- The Type 5611Q single cartridge seal arrangements incorporate the John Crane Type 1 seal head assembly with the Universal Cartridge adaptive hardware.
- Automatic adjustment compensates for abnormal shaft-end play and run-out, primary ring seal face wear, equipment tolerances and service life
- Type 5611Q seal has quench gland with carbon ring throttle bushing.
- Non-clogging, single-coil spring.
- Positive mechanical drive.
- Full convolution elastomer bellows.
- Fits ANSI and DIN seal chambers.
400 psi(g)/28 bar(g)